Support This Site

Buy some of my custom "prog" T-Shirts here! Just click on my cafepress banner above.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Song Idea's

Just like most guitarists out there, when I come up with an interesting idea, I like to scratch it down on a piece of paper. So I decided to start a new part to my blog where I right down some of these ideas, and readers can try them out and tell me what they think. Here is my first little idea. Just a simple riff, but I love the sound of that f# and G#.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------2------------2--------------2------------2--------------2---
----2-----------2--------------2-------------0-------------0--------
-0----------2-------------0-------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------2-------------4-------------

No comments: