Support This Site

Buy some of my custom "prog" T-Shirts here! Just click on my cafepress banner above.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

OMG! The best Prog Doc I have ever seen "Bill Bailey's Top Ten Prog Rock"

I couldn't have done it any better myself. I have never seen a funnier, whitier documentary about prog. Leave it to the British to create the most entertaining documentaries. Full of dry whit. I don't completely agree with Bill Bailey's ranking order, but all the right bands are there. I don't hate a single band on his chart. I do wish I knew more about Camel, Hawkwind, and the Moody blues (I will have to do some more research on them), but I sure knew the other names on the list. Here is his ranking.

10. Camel
9. King Crimson
8.Hawkwind
7.Rush
6.ELP
5.Yes
4.Jethro Tull
3.The Moody Blues
2.Genesis
1.Pink Floyd

No comments: